Thursday, April 17, 2008

It is with great pleasure...

...I announce the opening of this blog of sorts - a look at the current events happening in my life. Why my life? Well, why not. I do some pretty cool stuff, such as cooking Macaroni and Cheese in my underwear, and every minute you spend reading about the pointless things I do adds to the amount of time you spend doing pointless things. And thus, the cycle of pointlessness is continued.

Of course my defining feature is my gallant quest to snag a megaton of a tail. In fact, I've made it my goal to catalogue my quests for tail here so that all young, misguided tail-hunters can have a place to gain inspiration, advice and friendship. My 'Saturday Tails' section will be of particular interest to those in want of the tail - or just a good laugh.

Talk soon. xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog will offer entertainment in the same way that Looney Tunes cartoons featuring Wild E Coyote do. Both feature a rather socially backward individual using increasingly bizarre and complex ways of catching their "prey". These techniques will usually both end in the predictable conclusion of utter humiliation of the said individual.

Whilst this usually ends in uncontrollable laughter for the audience one cannot help feeling a sense of sorrow for their obviously doomed efforts. How ironic that the name of this blog is "chasing tail" an act performed by a dog that is both pointless and obviousy doomed to failure.

Anonymous said...

worst blog ever